Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component

Literal:
1.https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bp18gTvWP3t3CLuZw97KuU8pQtpTn7MTd-i6udGiDxA/edit
2. The contact name is Rosy Lara. Her phone number is 909) 332-8865.
3. Some of the questions that were raised during my summer mentor ship were
 "Do I really want to do this for about 9 months?"
"How would I do a 2 hour presentation on jewelry?"
Those are pretty much the only questions I had.

Interpretive:
4. The most important thing that I gained from this experience was that to be a successful business owner you must be able to tailor to the needs and wants of every individual customer.

Applied:
5. What I did during my summer mentor ship did not help me choose a topic. In the end I realized that I did not want to learn about jewelry, nor pursue the business end of owning a shop. I prefer to get to know the customers rather than crunch numbers. My summer mentor ship experience allowed me to open my eyes and see that what I really want to do is actually interact with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment