Monday, January 6, 2014

Senior Project, The Holiday

Content:
1. What did you do over the break with your senior project?
-I researched a few different articles about depression and drug and alcohol consumption.

2. The most important thing I learned is that there are different types of depression and that each one should be treated differently. I was also reviewing a few blurbs about the trust a teen and his or her therapist need to have. It was actually a random movie that was playing and the patient had no trust in his therapist and things did not flow smoothly. This is when I decided it would be a great idea to research this topic.

3. I would talk to and ask my mentor. She is very knowledgeable on different suicidal signs, and has counseled different suicidal teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment