Thursday, April 24, 2014

Blog 19: Independent Component 2

Content:
a) I, Paola Rodriguez, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
b) The teachers at San Jose Elementary School and Jose Montenegro from Tri-City MHS helped me complete this independent component.
c) Done.
d) I worked for a significant amount of time with different people to form a presentation on suicide. This presentation was delivered to the freshman of iPoly HS.

Interpretative:
Attached is the final presentation I delivered. There were many revisions and this was what I put together on the final presentation.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1yYzLprM6LlkJO4HaDrcVBiHVPicyxDoVSIWPmVyQrC4/edit#slide=id.p
These are the ways I was planning on setting up my presentation.

Applied:
This component helped a great deal with answering my EQ because I was able to talk to others about suicide. I had listened to others talk about suicide and I read many articles on suicide and I was finally able to be the one giving a presentation and stating my own observations.

No comments:

Post a Comment