Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blog 22: Senior Project Reflection

Positive Statement:
I am most proud of getting through to at least one person. After I finished presenting I had many people come up and thank me. THANK ME?! No, thank them. I am so happy that I was able to change at least one person's life. Whether in the presentation or with my mentees.

Questions to Consider
a) I would give myself a P.
b) I would also give myself a P on the senior project, I was able to meet all of the requirements.

What worked for you in your senior project?
I knew that because I had just recently overcome suicide it was rather risky to research suicide. What worked was that I was able to be strong enough to go through my nine month journey and came out stronger than when I went in.

What didn't work?
I wouldn't change a thing. I loved everything that I did and I am so thankful for having gotten this opportunity.

Finding Value
I know for certain that I want to pursue psychology. Working with Jessica and Miranda was not easy, but I know that I can do  it. I am going to be Majoring in Psychology at the University of La Verne. This project and the presentation was able to justify what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment